Mis eventos disponibles para la venta.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I pod in the mail¡¡¡



I just received a really nice ipod nano from the poker.com team with a letter incluided.

The letter says: Congratulations on your success during our 2007 Chistmas Scavenger Hunt Promotion. We hope you enjoy your new iPod Nano as a reward for your archievements, and look forward to bringing you even more exciting events in the world of online poker during 2008!
As allways, we wish you good luck at the tables!

I dont remenber if i really won the ipod because i wasnt expecting it.Poker.com has allways giving me a vip treat, so my comitment to the site are going to be bigger and bigger and my wish is to see the site at the top of the industry and i will try to help as much i can to make it happen.

Thanks , poker.com team!!!

P.D. I though there was no more ipods after marty found them.

No comments: